- Odour neutralising – Deofresh eliminates mal-odours at their source by destroying the odour causing bacteria.
- Fresh & clean scent – Deofresh provides the cleaner with a choice of three attractive fragrances to boost the fresh and clean atmosphere created by the newly cleaned carpets.
- Fibre safe – Is ideal for use on all water cleanable fibres including natural fibres.
- 5th generation nylon – Meets the specifications for use on 5th generation stain resistant carpet. Ideal for use on severe mal-odours on this carpet type because quat based sanitizers damage the stain resistant treatment.
- Chemical compatibility – Deofresh is compatible with all Actichem prespray and extraction detergents and is ideal for use as a fragrance additive.**
Application areas and surface suitability
Deofresh is carpet deodoriser, designed to be added to carpet cleaning prespray solutions, or applied as a post treatment following cleaning.
Chemical compatibility – Deofresh is compatible with all Actichem prespray and extraction detergents and is ideal for use as a fragrance additive.**
** Do not mix with other deodorizers, sanitizers or Actichem PolyProp Plus.
How to use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals and dye stability.
Mix 40-80ml per 10 Lt of water, or ready to use cleaning solution (1:250 – 1:125) Hydroforce 1:9 tip – add 375 – 200ml into 5Lt hydroforce container
Fire and Flood Restoration
Mix 100-200ml per 10 Lt water (1:100 – 1:50)
Hydroforce 1:9 tip – add 450 – 900ml into 5Lt hydroforce container
For severe odours on 5th Generation Stain Resistant carpet
Mix 20ml per 1 litre of water (1:50)
- Apply directly onto the odour source. Allow at least 5 minutes dwell time for effective deodorisation.
- May be used before cleaning or for residual deodorisation after cleaned has removed the odour source.
- Rinse using standard techniques where stronger dilutions are used (Stronger than 1:100).