- Soil Suspension – Performance Gold employs a “no cost spared” selection of grease cutting agents to break through resistant soiling and specialty polymer technology to suspend the soils for effective rinsing.
- Tracked in Soils – Smart chemistry breaks down and suspends fine clays and atmospheric soiling. This is of particular benefit in areas where red soils are present.
- Fibre Safe – Is ideal for use on virtually all carpet fibres when used as specified. Meets the specifications for use on 5th generation stain resistant carpet.
- Ultra Concentrate – Super concentrate formula which allows it to be diluted to economical dilution ratios whilst still providing high performance cleaning.
- Safety First – Low VOC profile which means no unwanted, unpleasant vapours. This is complimented by it’s outstanding low toxicity and OH&S ratings. This formula also is phosphate free and does not contribute to the eutrophication of our waterways.
- A Pleasure to Use – Performance Gold has been designed for easy use through pump-up or hydroforce sprayers and fragrances the area with a fresh clean scent.
Application areas and surface suitability
How to use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Observe all safety directions and read the SDS before use.
- Add 15-25ml per litre of water (1:40 – 1:75) depending on soil conditions.
Hydroforce High Pressure Model
- 1:9 tip (Yellow): Add 700ml – 1.2Lt into 5Lt Hydroforce container and fill with water.
- 1:32 tip (Brown): Dilute 1:1 with water or add directly into 5Lt Hydroforce container.
- Always prepare the carpet to be cleaned with thorough vacuuming.
- Prespray the Performance Gold solution onto the carpet. Do not allow to dry.
- Agitate & allow 5-10 minutes dwell time.
- Extract rinse using Emulsifier Plus or Extracta Pro. For wool carpets, extract rinse using Rinse Pro.
- Assist drying with air movers or similar if atmospheric conditions are humid.