- Innovative Chemistry – Innovative formulation which provides total urine decontamination encompassing stain, odour and bacteria removal.
- Stain Removal – Carefully selected blend of low pH salts to neutralize the urine crystals and remove the stain from the fibre.
- Decontamination – Contains a blend of biocides which have been carefully selected to provide total elimination of bacteria such as E-Coli found in urine deposits.
- Browning Removal – Provides high performance removal of cellulosic browning caused by flood, excessive wetting and high alkalinity.
- Dynamic Penetration Feature – The inclusion of super wetting and penetrating agents ensure that Pet & Flood quickly and effectively wets out the fibres, carpet backing and even the substrate below to ensure total elimination of all areas which have been contaminated.
- Fibre Safe – Safe for use on all natural and synthetic fibres, however fine fabrics must be pre-tested for colour stability before use.
- User Friendly – Pleasant fresh lemon scent, low odour formula – pleasant to use.
Application areas and surface suitability
Carpets and fabric stain removal
How to use
Read and understand the SDS before use.
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
Ready to Use – No dilution necessary.
- Remove by steam extraction as much of the flood water or urine spill as possible, doing extra dry vacuum strokes.
- Apply Pet & Flood undiluted for severe contamination or dilute up to 1:4 for lesser effected areas.
- Spray apply this solution onto the fibre or fabric until it is wetted out.
- Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
- Allow 10 – 20 minutes reaction time.
- Rinse extract using Actichem Rinse Pro.
- Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.
Note: Some stubborn urine stains may require treatment using Peroxide (Spotaway U)