- Biosan II has many incredible benefits which make it an increasingly popular choice in hospital grade cleaning and disinfecting situations.
- Non-toxic, Pleasant fresh fragrance.
- Safe for use in food environments.
- Outstanding cleaning power.
- Safe for use on carpets and fabrics.
- Non-corrosive and safe for use on metal surfaces.
- leaves an active residue that will continue to be effective for hours after cleaning.
- Neutral pH.
- Kills mould.
Sophisticated Anti-microbial Blend – Biosan ll employs a potentiated biocidal package which provides a significantly faster and wider scope of kill.
Penetration – To provide ultimate sanitization of target surfaces, this powerful anti-microbial package has been combined with super-wetting technology. This enables the biocide to penetrate faster and deeper into the inner-structure of fibre and porous substrates.
Eliminates odours – Biosan ll eliminates odours at their source by powerful anti-microbial action against odour causing germs.
Broad Spectrum of Activity – Biosan II has lethal capacity against an extremely broad scope of microorganisms, making it the ideal product for a wide variety of applications.
Provides a Safe Working Environment – ideal for removing or minimizing dangerous micro-organisms.
Biosan II is effective against a wide spectrum of pathogens:
Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA or Golden Staph)
Escerichia Coli (E-Coli)
Poliovirus Type 1
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 Virus)
Application areas & surface suitability
- Disinfects bio-contaminated surfaces affected by dirty water, ood water, sewage, human and animal body uids.
- Kills mould.
- Hard surface disinfectant only.
- Not to be used on skin.
- The disinfectant is not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic goods.
How to use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Observe all safety directions and read the SDS before use.
Special use notes:
Will effect the stain resistant treatment on 5th & 6th generation nylon.
Do not mix Biosan ll with detergents or other chemicals.
Add 64ml per litre of clean water (1:16) for positive disinfection/decontamination and mould remediation.
Add 16-20ml per litre (1:64 – 1:50) for clean surface disinfection and odour control.
- Pre-cleaning and prior removal of organic load will enhance results. Follow certied disaster restoration guidelines for positive sanitisation.
- Apply the solution to a workable area using a sprayer, sponge or scrubber machine.
- Agitate and allow 10 minutes dwell time.
- Rinse surface using clean water.
- At 1:64 dilution, Biosan II does not need to be rinsed. If left to air dry, a residual coating remains for longer protection from micro-organisms