- Biodegradable – Phosphate free and does not contribute to the eutrophication of waterways.
- Safety – No acid burns, no fuming and is non dangerous goods for land transport.
- Waste water systems compatible – Crete Clean has very low COD and BOD levels making it an excellent choice for areas where waste water systems are used. It is however recommended that pH readings be taken to ensure that waste water pH readings comply with water board recommendations.
- Excellent Cleaning Power – Outstanding results when used in brick and paver cleaning.
Application areas and surface suitability
Crete Clean is a “safe-acid” cleaner and concrete residue remover.
Crete Clean can be used on all concrete mixing and transportation equipment.
Safe for use on all man-made tiles, use with care on sandstone, quarry tiles, terracotta, grout and slate.
Not recommended for use on acid sensitive surfaces including engineered stone, terrazzo, marble, limestone, granite and other natural stone.
Especially good for builders clean-ups, restoration, washrooms and pool surrounds.
Crete Clean displays a dramatically improved corrosive profile to traditional acid cleaners in respect of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. When used as directed, negligible corrosion occurs and even when used undiluted the level of corrosion to ferrous metals is almost undetectable. However, it should be remembered that Crete Clean is a low pH and corrosion will occur on metals submerged in Crete Clean for extended periods, and polished metals may show marking.
How to use
Read and understand the SDS before use.
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
Crete Clean is hazardous and appropriate care should be exercised including the use of suitable protective gloves, goggles and protective clothing.
Heavy duty – 1:4
Light duty – 1:20
- Dilute 1 part Crete Clean with 4 parts water and brush apply to the surface being cleaned.
- Allow approximately 10 minutes dwell time,
- Agitate and rinse thoroughly with a high pressure washer or hose. To prevent oxidization occurring on freshly cleaned metal surfaces, rinsing should be done using a 1:100 solution of Tile & Grout Cleaner Pro.
- Not suitable for use in concrete batching systems where the waste water is re-used for concrete manufacture.