- Professional Odour Neutralizing Technology – Deosan employs a professional mal-odour absorber which encapsulates and neutralizes air-borne mal-odours.
- Sophisticated Anti-microbial Chemistry – To provide a total solution to odour elimination, Deosan destroys odour causing bacteria and spores with a powerful blend of biocides and potentiators.
- Fresh Residual Scent – Deosan not only eliminate the mal-odours but deodorizes the area with a fresh floral scent.
- Fire Damage Odours – Deosan effectively combats tough fire odours.
- Mould & Mildew – Deosan’s powerful biocidal activity is also ideal for destroying mould and mildew spores.
- Hard surfaces – also ideal for use on hard surfaces.
Application areas and surface suitability
Deosan is an anti-microbial odour neutraliser.
Fire Damage Odours – Deosan effectively combats tough fire odours.
Mould & Mildew – Deosan’s powerful biocidal activity is also ideal for destroying mould and mildew spores.
Hard surfaces – also ideal for use on hard surfaces.
Deosan is ideal for use on all wool, synthetic fabrics and carpet, except for stain resistant nylon. Deosan will possibly remove some, or, all of the stain resistant treatment. However, stain resistant carpets severely soiled by organic contaminants will already have a high proportion of the stain resistant treatment removed.
Deosan is highly effective on hard surfaces including concrete, plasterboard, wood, tiles and grout.
How to use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
Note comments above regarding stain resistant carpets.
Do not mix Deosan with any other cleaning solution.
Mix 50 to 100ml Deosan per litre of water.
- Apply directly onto the odour source.
- Allow 10 minutes reaction time before further cleaning or rinsing.
- Deosan can be applied before cleaning or/and after cleaning has removed the bulk of the odour source.
- If large amounts of organic matter is present always treat the affected area after cleaning has removed the soiling even if the area has already been treated before cleaning.
- When used after cleaning a light rinse is sufficient to remove excess Deosan solution.
- For large areas a 1:100 solution can be made and used as a light post spray and raked into the carpet.
- Always ensure that the Deosan makes physical contact with the odour source.
Deosan is the quickest and most effective way to restore healthy indoor air quality!