Viraclean is manufactured in Australia by a family-owned Australian business, led by Dr Greg Whiteley.
You can use Viraclean on floors, desks and high-touch areas, such as door handles, railings, workstations and telephones.
Viraclean is user-friendly. It has a pleasant lemon fragrance. It’s available in ready-to-use pour-on and spray-on formats. And it has great materials compatibility.
If you want to stay safe, you need a top-quality TGA-registered hospital-grade disinfectant like Viraclean. (AUST L 69000)
Viraclean® is proven to kill:
- Candida albicans
- Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Escherichia coli (E coli)
- Hepatitis B Group virus
- Herpes Simplex virus
- Influenza virus
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (CPE/CRE)
- Proteus vulgaris
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA or Golden Staph)