Whiteley Viraclean 5L – Hospital Grade Disinfectant
VIRACLEAN is a hospital-grade disinfectant that is proven to kill a wide range of bacteria and viruses, including coronaviruses such as SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), influenza virus, hepatitis B group virus, VRE, MRSA and more (see full list in long description or the Technical bulletin).
- Proven to kill Bacteria & Viruses including SARS-Cov-2 (COVID-19)
- Excellent materials Compatibility
- Preferred hospital grade disinfectant in Australia and New Zealand
- is non flammable
- is suitable for use on healthcare surfaces
- does not contain chlorine or oxidising biocides
- will not cause staining on fabrics or carpets
- has a neutral pH
- is friendly to metals (non corrosive)
- has a mild lemon fragrance
- suitable for use in both dirty and clean conditions
- Viraclean is 100% free from Poly Hexa Methylene Biguanide, otherwise known as PHMB.
PHMB is a biocide used in some hospital grade disinfectants and disinfectant wipes. It now has a mandatory H351 Risk Phrase of “Suspected of Causing Cancer”. This alert has qualifications with respect to concentration.
To find out more visit
$15.00 – $49.90 inc. GST