- Advanced cleaning – Gentle and effective cleaning agents lift stubborn stains and grime from leather
- Mild pH – Mild pH means that while the leather is effectively cleaned, the leather will not be damaged.
- Easy to use – Smooth creamy texture ensures that the solution stays in contact with the surface without running or drying out.
- Two part pack – The two part pack (cleaner and conditioner) means that there is less chance of damaging the leather with harsh cleaning agents
Application areas and surface suitability
Leather Cleaner is ideal to use on domestic and commercial leather upholstery, table cloths and garments. Pre-test before use.
How to use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals and dye stability.
Recommended for pigment coated leather.
Pre-inspect leather for cracking, stains, cuts, burns or other damage.
Not recommended for sueded leather
Ready to use (do not dilute)
- Ready to use – no mixing required.
- Brush leather to remove loose soil.
- Apply a small quantity of Leather Cleaner onto a clean, damp, white terry towel.
- Gently clean a small area of leather at a time. Pay special attention to removal of old soiling from stitches, creases and corners
- Wipe and rinse surface with another damp towel to remove soil and cleaner.
- Towel dry
Do not over use. Repeated light applications are better than one heavy application.