Whiteley V-Wipes, 50 Wipes
*V-Wipes® have now been upgraded from Hospital Grade to Low Level Instrument-Grade. This means they are suitable for disinfecting medical devices in hospitals. For non-healthcare consumers, it means V-Wipes® can be used with a high degree of confidence on expensive equipment including keyboards, musical instruments, handrails, tables, chairs and steering wheels. New packaging is being rolled out now.
V-Wipes unique formula and high quality apertured fabric are proven to kill a variety of bacteria and viruses .
Clean and disinfect surfaces with V-Wipes Instrument Grade Disinfectant – low level. V-Wipes’ unique pH neutral formula and high quality apertured fabric allow for fast, effective cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces within the healthcare environment. V-Wipes are intended for use on environmental surfaces and for non-critical medical devices such as hospital beds and theatre trolleys.
- Class IIb Instrument Grade Disinfectant – Low Level Wipes.
- pH neutral – safe for use on most surfaces & equipment.
- Highly absorbent apertured fabric.
- Leaves surfaces streak free.
- Extremely durable.
- Non hazardous.
- Does not contain phenolics or chlorine.
- Non flammable.
- Friendly to use on metals (non corrosive).
ARTG No. 160901
$9.90 inc. GST